YourStudio is an experientially driven strategy, branding and interior design studio. Our work spans across fields from retail to workspace, hospitality to fashion installation.
As our Studio Co-ordinator, you play a crucial role in managing the studio scheduling to ensure an efficient and effective day to day running of the office. You will report directly to the Project Manager and will oversee and maintain the smooth running of all studio related subjects. You will need to be confident in delivering your work, be a good communicator with an upbeat personality. You should be able to work alone, as part of a team, and share ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work assisting Project Manager and Design team where
- Manage studio supplies and upkeep incl. stationery, printer consumables. IT soft/hardware and online grocery as appropriate.
- Manage and update studio assets register (keys, software, hardware etc).
- Manage travel and courier arrangements.
- Answer studio phone, check voicemails and distribute postal mails.
- File archiving and de-archiving.
- Liaise with IT agency, support and troubleshoot where required.
- Organise team induction for new staff (freelance/ temp/ perm).
- Organise studio tidy up each week.
- Organise studio meetings, annual parties and occasional gatherings.
- Health & Safety coordination and collate documents where required.
- Basic financial duties (to support Accounts team with Directors and Project Manager expenses).
- Update content on website and social media platforms.
Diary and meeting coordination:
- Set up studio and organise refreshment for team and
client meetings where required.
- Be aware of scheduled meetings in the studio and ensure studio space is meeting-ready.
- Meet and greet clients when meetings are held in the studio.
- Help with the co-ordination and preparation of YS client
- Ability to work with Accounts team and manage budgets for each event.
Desirable Skill Sets
- Mac user and familiar with Google Drive and
- InDesign/ Photoshop skills a bonus.
- Have experience working in a design studio undertaking administrative tasks not essential but beneficial.
- Highly organised, exceptional attention to detail, can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Not afraid to take personal ownership of tasks.
- An interest or knowledge of all things related to design, architecture, art.
- To be hoenst, just be yourself - we're all really easy going!
Please send CVs and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date of this position is 2nd October 2017.