We are looking for forward thinking designers to join us in a
senior capacity, with the ability to run projects from concept to
completion. We're a small, tight knit and hungry studio who are
constantly trying to challenge ourselves to delivery exceptional
and unique projects. We work collaboratively as a team and
enthusiasm and personality is an integral part of this.
You will bring experience of working in hospitality, commercial, retail and branded environments - or demonstrate the ambition, design savvy and job running skills to transfer into these fields.
• A minimum of eight years' professional experience in
all stages of the design process from concept to onsite
implementation across a range of project scales
• The ability to combine the creative and operational aspects of design projects, and to encourage and manage a project team
• A sophisticated and contemporary design language that can be conveyed through visualisation and drawing skills, both computer aided and freehand
• Excellent communication skills and client presentation experience
• Overseeing week-to-week operations, including project planning and reporting, and attending managers meetings
• With support from the directors and internal project manager you will produce cost estimates and programmes, time manage project milestones and deliverables
• Proficiency in Vectorworks (2D and 3D) and Photoshop essential.
• Competency in 3D modelling and visual rendering in Cinema 4D, Renderworks and/or SketchUp
• Competency in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office
• All candidates should be fluent in English
• Strong organisational skills
• Awareness of trends, locally and globally in design, fashion, architecture, culturally
• Exceptional communications skills, written, verbal and being able to hand draw to communicate ideas is a must
• Bachelor degree required, focus in architecture/interior architecture
Please send CVs and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org